About you and us
We are here to inspire creativity and provide accessibility to this new digital medium. We bring together communities, foster positive impact, manifest opportunity, and remove barriers of entry to inspire creativity and fuel passions.
The DoinGud team is full of proactive creators and hands-on builders. We are currently in execution mode and are excited and committed to providing an innovative, feature-rich, and accessible ecosystem for our creators, partners, and collaborators.
Our team members embody our values and ethos, and we collaborate with individuals who are:
- Autonomous Collaborative Patient Kind, Mindful, & Ambitious Communicate Openly and Clearly
- Open to Learning, Teaching, and Sharing Knowledge Fast-Paced, Delivery-Oriented, and Participate in Do-ocracy
- English Speaking
In the rapidly evolving and exciting NFT space, we are seeking individuals who add unique flair, creative ideas, vibrant energy, and technical wizardry to our team. We view ourselves as more of a movement than a platform, and we are looking for like-minded professionals to join us on this journey.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Implement top notch business logic frontend.
- You will work on the all frontend app of the DoinGud marketplace, which includes, frontpage, drops, flips, and creators/creations/social impact explorers as well as profiles + collectors.
- You will have to interface with GraphQL, Rest API’s, and websockets to different services providers.
- Authentication with DID
- Previous achievements and experiences in React stack and GraphQL is required.
- Experience in web3 technologies is preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
- State Management like Redux Thunk / Saga / apollo graph
- React, Ethers, TypeScript, Lerna, Webpack, GraphQL, Storybook, i18n
- Grpc / Websockets (APIs), ProtoBuffers, DID and Signed Messages, Ipfs / Ceramic / IDX, Unit testing + Jest / Enzyme
- CI / CD, ESLint / Prettier, Cypress Docker Git / Github Flow / conventional-commit / rebase interactive
- Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects
- Experience working with a remote team.