The Pyth Network is a specialized oracle solution for latency-sensitive financial data that is typically kept behind the “walled gardens’’ of centralized institutions. The Pyth Network is focused on finding a new and inexpensive way to bring this unique data on-chain and aggregating it securely. For more information about the Pyth Network, please visit pyth.network.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with community managers and engineering to ensure we clearly, consistently, and eloquently convey the Pyth vision
- Build and maintain a top-tier marketing and documentation site
- Coordinate product upgrades and announcements
- Design and implement front and back-end APIs
- Manage scalable backend and infrastructure solutions
- Collect feedback and analytics as needed
- Plan revamped designs and new features
- Other duties as assigned
Skills You’ll Need:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, externally facing environment.
- Expertise in React, Node, serverless, SQL
- Passion for development, strong work ethic, and drive to continually learn and improve
- Desire to make friendly, intelligible, high-performance front-ends using React
- Experience visualizing concepts and data
- Familiarity with AWS / GCP
- Outstanding communication, organizational skills, and professionalism.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto, DeFi, blockchain.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, remote and global team