The Pyth Network is a specialized oracle solution for latency-sensitive financial data that is typically kept behind the “walled gardens’’ of centralized institutions. The Pyth Network is focused on finding a new and inexpensive way to bring this unique data on-chain and aggregating it securely. For more information about the Pyth Network, please visit pyth.network.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Sales, Development, Support, Legal, Compliance, and Networking to bring new market data providers onboard.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for data providers to make sure the process is smooth and efficient.
- Coordinate integration and testing, serve as the front line of support for any issues that arise before go-live.
- Identify and implement new processes to improve the data provider experience; challenge yourself to find these projects and advocate on behalf of our data providers.
- Participate in regular prioritization meetings and help launch new products.
- Build relationships with Pyth’s data providers, and over time, identify mutually beneficial new business opportunities.
- Gather and synthesize feedback from the data providers to help inform Pyth’s growth strategy.
Skills You Need:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, externally facing environment.
- Deep understanding of the technical integration processes.
- Familiarity with market data with an ability to troubleshoot day-to-day issues that arise as part of the onboarding process.
- Outstanding communication, organizational skills, and professionalism.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto, DeFi, blockchain.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects to a successful completion, particularly those of a technical nature.