The Pyth Network is a specialized oracle solution for latency-sensitive financial data that is typically kept behind the “walled gardens’’ of centralized institutions. The Pyth Network is focused on finding a new and inexpensive way to bring this unique data on-chain and aggregating it securely. For more information about the Pyth Network, please visit pyth.network.
What you'll do:
- Provide front-line response to incidents and outages
- Assist parties through the onboarding and publishing process
- Respond to internal and external support requests
- Implement configuration changes and software upgrades
- Create tools to automate configuration management, deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Create tools to assist in the analysis of data collected through the Pyth network
- Plan long-term roadmap for the Pyth network, from capacity to tools to software features
- Work with developers to design and implement features in the Pyth network
- Other duties as assigned
Skills you'll need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience supporting critical production environments, financial and crypto markets preferred.
- Scripting competence with either Go or Python as well as a willingness to learn both
- Familiarity with C++ and Rust for debugging and support assistance.
- Ability to troubleshoot UDP, TCP/IP and internet issues.
- Comfortable around the Linux command line.
- Experience with system configuration management tools (Salt, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- A rigorous, detail-oriented approach to operations
- Ability to handle shared operational and periodic on-call duties
- Reliable and predictable availability